Quality Marble Countertops in Phoenix
Marble has been used for centuries to create beautiful works of art. Bringing it into your home has never been easier with the experts at L&M Granite Countertops. With the savings you’ll receive from choosing our in-house countertop company, marble is a viable option for your kitchen or bathroom needs. There are many reasons to choose marble countertops for your Phoenix home. From luxurious marbling and durability that elevates the visual impact of any room to the increase in home value it brings, you’ll love your new marble counters.
Enjoy the luxury of a marble counter top.
- The primary reason to purchase marble is aesthetic. It’s absolutely stunning and increases the appeal of any space.
- It stays naturally cool making it perfect for baking and other cooking activities.
- Marble is incredibly durable for a soft stone and stands up well over time and extended use.
- Finding the right marble for your countertop may be easier to do since it is a plentiful stone.
Considerations When Choosing Marble Countertops
Marble is a porous stone and requires sealant and diligence in order to keep it pristine. Oil can discolor it and it is more prone to scratching than granite. When you choose marble you’re choosing stone with an incredible character. It becomes a part of your home, and many homeowners appreciate the depth that time and wear lend to their counters.
Choose In-House Quality
All of the work we do, from marble countertop fabrication to installation and sealing are performed by our company. We don’t outsource anything and that improves the quality of our work, reduces prices, eliminates miscommunication and the chance for error. Get more for your money right here.
Call us today.
Invest in the beauty of your home and increase its value at the same time. Marble changes the way you enjoy a space. Make yours more than just a kitchen or bathroom with a marble countertop. Call or contact us today.
Some other countertop materials that you may consider:
- Granite Countertops: A popular choice for kitchen countertops due to its high durability and aesthetic qualities.
- Porcelain Countertops: Provide a wonderful opportunity to add color and style to various rooms of your home and are gaining in popularity.
- Onyx Countertops: If you’re looking for something beautiful, rare, and unique that will surely stand out from the crowd.
- Quartzite Countertops: Offers unsurpassed durability and an elegant look for your kitchen or bathroom.
- Travertine Countertops: Comes in both tile and slab forms, its honed natural finish is ideal for both countertop use.
- Limestone Countertops: A light and bright building material that comes in a variety of colors.
- Quartz Countertops: A man-made stone formed by combining ground quartz with resins, polymers, and pigments to form a very hard granite-like surface.