Beautiful Onyx Countertops in Phoenix
Onyx is one of the most beautiful natural materials available for countertops. When you’re looking for an original, high-end appearance for your kitchen or bathroom, nothing else will do. There are some great visual benefits to onyx, and our specialists at L&M Granite Countertops can help determine if this is the right option for you. We’ve taken steps to make onyx countertops in Phoenix more affordable for every homeowner, so if you’ve ever considered this appealing option, we’re the company to do it for you.
Enjoy the benefits of beautiful onyx.
- Onyx is lightweight. Onyx is perfect for a wide range of applications because of its exceptionally lightweight. This makes it much easier to fabricate and move. Applications also extend to wall finishing and accent work. Because of its softness, onyx countertops that will not see heavy use may be a more effective use of the stone.
- Onyx is translucent. One of the most stunning aspects of onyx is its translucency. Backlighting can be easily applied to any piece of onyx, providing a warm glow that really brings out the natural variations in the stone. This is commonly used in bars and vertical applications.
- Onyx is colorful. Because of its makeup, Onyx can provide a wide variety of colors depending on where it is mined. Options may include green, gold, cream, and red tones. These intense colors make it a sought after material for shower surrounds and fireplace mantels.
Get Better Pricing with In-House Service
We perform all of our work in-house. This allows us to reduce the overall cost to the consumer. When it comes to higher priced materials like Onyx, that can make a major difference in the final cost. We’ll work with you beforehand so you know how to care for Onyx properly. It typically requires more maintenance than other stones.
Contact us today!
Get affordable onyx countertops from an expert local company. We’ll help you throughout the entire process, so you can be secure and confident in your decision. Now is the time to enjoy the natural beauty of Onyx every single day. Call or contact us now.
Some other countertop materials that you may consider:
- Marble Countertops: A time-honored choice for countertops it is a classic choice that’s versatile enough to look good in all sorts of kitchens.
- Granite Countertops: A popular choice for kitchen countertops due to its high durability and aesthetic qualities.
- Porcelain Countertops: Provide a wonderful opportunity to add color and style to various rooms of your home and are gaining in popularity.
- Quartzite Countertops: Offers unsurpassed durability and an elegant look for your kitchen or bathroom.
- Travertine Countertops: Comes in both tile and slab forms, its honed natural finish is ideal for both countertop use.
- Limestone Countertops: A light and bright building material that comes in a variety of colors.
- Quartz Countertops: A man-made stone formed by combining ground quartz with resins, polymers, and pigments to form a very hard granite-like surface.