Durable Travertine Countertops for Your Bath or Kitchen
Travertine is an elegant limestone that occurs naturally near mineral springs. As a porous stone it sees more use in tubs, bathroom counters, and fireplaces than kitchens. It’s very good at reflecting light and excels at brightening up rooms. With a similar look to marble, it can be fabricated and installed at a lower cost. This makes it an excellent alternative to more expensive materials without sacrificing the beauty you’re looking for.
At L&M Granite Countertops we’ll help you at every step. Find the perfect travertine counter tops in Phoenix for your home or business today.
Get the benefits of marble without the cost!
- Travertine comes in a wide range of styles and colors. We’ll help you find the perfect fit.
- Every travertine slab is different thanks to naturally occurring veins and deposits.
- Matching this material is easier than marble or porcelain in the event of a repair.
- With an MOH rating that equals marble, this stone provides long-term durability.
- Unique finishes can texture your counter for individual styling.
- If you’re looking for an eco-friendly material, travertine is all natural and requires no manufacturing.
We offer the best prices on travertine through our in-house service
From the finishing of your countertop to measurements and cutting, our team does it all. Once the counter is completed we’ll schedule installation at your earliest convenience. From start to finish you’re only dealing with a single company. We don’t outsource any aspect of the job. That gives us complete oversight of the work and allows us to ensure our high-quality standards are met.
Contact us today for installation in Phoenix
Travertine is a gorgeous option for many applications in the home. If you’re considering a value-minded upgrade for your home, travertine should definitely be on your list. To find out more, schedule an appointment, and view material samples just call or contact us today. Your gorgeous new home is just a phone call away.
Some other countertop materials that you may consider:
- Marble Countertops: A time-honored choice for countertops it is a classic choice that’s versatile enough to look good in all sorts of kitchens.
- Granite Countertops: A popular choice for kitchen countertops due to its high durability and aesthetic qualities.
- Porcelain Countertops: Provide a wonderful opportunity to add color and style to various rooms of your home and are gaining in popularity.
- Onyx Countertops: If you’re looking for something beautiful, rare, and unique that will surely stand out from the crowd.
- Quartzite Countertops: Offers unsurpassed durability and an elegant look for your kitchen or bathroom.
- Limestone Countertops: A light and bright building material that comes in a variety of colors.
- Quartz Countertops: A man-made stone formed by combining ground quartz with resins, polymers, and pigments to form a very hard granite-like surface.