Open Monday To Friday From 7:00 Am To 4:00 PM
Saturdays By Appointment Only.
Copyright © L & M Granite Countertops | All Rights Reserved
801 S 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, USA (623) 255-3952 Rlopez@granitecountertops-az.com
Call Us Today (623) 255-3952
Other Countertops Options In Phoenix az.
At L & M Granite Countertops, we are able to provide you with a wide range of options when it comes to your countertop materials, as well as materials for other applications within your homes. In addition to granite, marble, and quartz, we are proud to offer a wide selection other beautiful and practical options. We providecustom countertops in Phoenix at prices that can’t be beat by our competitors!
Some of our additional options include:
- Limestone - Limestone is a type of sedimentary rock that forms in warm and shallow marine waters. It has a sandy, beach-type hue, and beautiful texture variations. Many homeowners choose limestone for its unique origins, style versatility, and cost-effectiveness. While limestone is not as scratch- and stain- resistant as granite, it is still highly durable. Limestone is a great option for bathroom counters, bathtubs, and fireplaces.
- Travertine - This a type of limestone that is deposited near mineral springs, particularly hot springs. Travertine is available in in a wide spectrum of earthy tones, has beautiful variations in pattern, and can look very similar to marble. This porous stone is beautiful and elegant, good at reflecting light (brightening rooms), and less expensive. It is a great option for bathroom counters, tubs, and fireplaces.
- Onyx - Onyx is beautiful, rare stone that can serve as a striking feature in your home. This stone tends to be multi-colored and to have swirling patterns. It is also translucent and can be backlit. Onyx is a soft stone that can be scratched very easily, so you should be careful to use and maintain this surface properly. Many people choose onyx for their fireplaces, tubs, and bathroom counters.
- Quartzite - Quartzite is a great to use in kitchens, bathrooms, bars, etc. because it beautiful and has a similar look to marble, but it is also has incredible strength and durability like granite. This stone, which is derived from sandstone, is difficult to stain or chip.
- Porcelain - Porcelain is a ceramic material that can be used pretty much anywhere in your home, for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is very versatile, durable, and easy to maintain. It is also available in a wide variety of colors.
Call our office at (623) 255-3952 so we can come measure your countertop space and provide you with a quote!